SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization
This is something that can make or break a business, especially in the increasingly competitive digital world. Having a place on the first page of a Google search is like owning a piece of land on the busiest road in your city. More eyes means more opportunity for sales, assuming that is your goal.
There are many things that determine where your website appears in the pecking order of a search engine. Each search engine is different, but since Google has 80% of all searches, we tend to focus our attention there. Below are some major things you can do right now to help boost your Google rank.
3. Optimize the load time of your website
4. Make sure your site is responsive to all screen sizes, especially mobile
5. Submit your sitemap to Google and other search engines
6. Try to get your site linked on other relevant and popular sites
7. Register yourself on social media platforms and make regular posts